Rummel Eye Care
Our long established and respected state-of-the-art eye care practice welcomes not only those who need family eye care, eye examinations, eyeglasses, and contact lenses, but also people with difficult vision problems and eye diseases like eye infections, cataracts, and glaucoma. At our office, you can receive:
- Family Eye Care, Eye Examinations, Eyeglasses, and Contact Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases like Eye Infections, Cataracts, and Glaucoma
- Preventative Infant, Pediatric, and Teen Eye Care
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) - The Non-surgical Alternative to Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Low Vision Care (for patients with visual impairment not being helped by regular eyeglasses or surgery)
- Vision Therapy — For the Treatment of Eye Muscle Disorders and Focusing Problems
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, Sensory Integration, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment of Binocular Vision Dysfunctions, Focusing Problems, Strabismus (crossed eye) and Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Treatment for Adult and Pediatric Neurologically-related Vision and Visual Field Problems due to Head Injury, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI), Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) and Cataract Surgery (Ophthalmic Surgeon on Staff)
- Treatment of Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS)
- Syntonics (Optometric Phototherapy) — A Holistic Approach to Vision Problems
- Contact Lens Care - Including Astigmatism, Bifocal, and Cosmetic Contact Lenses
Before your appointment:
Please print and fill out these insurance information and medical history forms prior to your visit and bring them with you to your scheduled appointment.
Children to Age 15 Forms Packet
Adult and Teens Age 16 and Older Forms Packet